Friday, June 12, 2015

Mindy Kaling love her and her style.

One of my favorite people in Hollywood making her own way, not only does her fashion sense catch my eye on a regular basis, but she is the creator and star of the sitcom, The Mindy project, at just 35 years old she can also add New York Times best selling author to her resume so inspiring!!

One of Mindy many quotes is "If you don't see a clear path for what you want, sometimes you have to make it yourself" this quote is awesome, I think often times in life you think and dream of how your life should be and the route to get there is going to be easy, only to find that the dream may be so far away that you can't even see it, for me when I turn to the almighty God, than I know that everything will be alright. The things you dream  about may not happen when you want them too but it will happen with patience and perseverance. #wardrobestylist

The First Indian women to ever grace the cover of Instyle Magazine!!  



 Bold and bright!! Your fashion must stand out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment