Sunday, July 12, 2015

Mastering the basics makeup workshop.


Sunday was filled with wonderful beauty tips and tricks taught by the wonderful and patient Nadine Ford!! One of the best makeup artist that I've meet thus far from start to finish showing the whole process of having a fresh face. Cleansing and exfoliating before you apply your make up!! I am truely a makeup addict, it's finally nice to know what exactly to do with all the products that I own. I really have gained more knowledge so I will definitely be putting it to work!! :-) 
Nadine Ford! 



Medgine in action!!

My beautiful styling partner Medgine and I before and after. #perfectlymade 
This was our wonderful workshop class, look at all these beautiful shades. God is responsible!! Great to network with positive and motivating people. 
I was truly in love with my natural look! 



No comments:

Post a Comment