Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Pardon Our Style.- styling fun



So I love to style my family,  cause I already know them on a personal level.I know what I can't push them to do, but I also know they trust me completely. Therefore, I can style them with ease and grace. 

My sister and I were recently invited to a wedding, this past weekend. As you can see below our styles our completely different, she loves color. And she always wants to cover her arms. Like every women we all have a part of our body that we do not want to celebrate! So when she told me that she wanted me to find her something to wear, I already knew her criterias. So I found this amazing dress and gold shoes via jcpenny. The color and style was exactly what she wanted except she wanted something a little tighter to accentuate her curves!
 
I loved the dress as is, but as a stylist 
and sister, I've learned compromise is necessary to complete the vision! I happen to have this amazing wide belt from www.trendytrucks.com. That way it gave her slimmer silhouette. 






No comments:

Post a Comment