Monday, May 4, 2015

MetGalaMonday!!!



One of the biggest nights in fashion. All the stars are  out and ready to show up and show out! 

Over the years the MetGala has become a spectacle for fashion lovers to make their mark on the red carpet. As the world watches in awe. And I love every moment of this wild show.

The Metgala's theme this year was all about the China looking glass! Some of the ladies of the red carpet took it literally and others attacked the look effortlessy. 

These are just a few of my fav looks: 



  





Now that mentioned my fav looks these were some of my not so fav looks:

I truly enjoy B. But the beehive will have to kill me but I was not a fan of her look this year. Don't get me wrong she looked beautiful, and she wore that dress and gave face like only B, can but I have seen this dress before. I know my styling partner will disagree, but that's why I love what we represent two complete different points of view. 

Ms. West was another disappointment! Her dress has also been seen before. But of all the disappointments, my biggest let down was Jlo. She too wore the same dress that as Kim and B. 

Here we go: 


Womp! Womp!



No comments:

Post a Comment