Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Part 2 Met Gala Tuesday!!

Alrighty so I'm not going to say to much about the Met Gala because, I feel my styling partner said enough but, I just wanted to to share my point of view about the highly anticipated event for Fashion!! The China theme awesome. I think was a great! I do believe some might have missed the mark in my opinion. So I'm going to post the people I feel hit the mark. 



These couples to me hit the mark!! classic style and yes we have seen these looks before in some way, shape or form but I believe that's what fashions all about everything get reinvented, hopefully it get better every time. I know I went overboard with the pics, but I don't do well with sooooo many fabulous options!! 




I absolutely love a well dress man!! Every single last one made my cut, I would have loved to be anyone on these gentleman date minus Justine Beiber. Too young for me. So fresh & so clean!! Well done fellas. 

Ok ok I have to agree with my partner on this one. These dresses to me are amazing but yes we have seen them all before on all these beautiful ladies. Don't get me wrong if I had the body best believe I would have on something simular. So I'm a little said I didn't see more of the China Theme. "Though the Looking Glass" aspect Yes these garmets were absolutely see through. Beyounce my Virgo sister you alway look amazing and yes my styling partner knows me well. Younce can do no wrong with me. Love ya B xoxoxoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment