Monday, March 30, 2015

Memorable Monday

 
 So ladies, today is  Memorable Monday.  I love fashion so much, that from time to time, I like to re-live my memorable fashion moments. Supermodels don't get to have all the fun. lol. I have my own personal fashion catalogue, I decided to show off my personal style.

I love when I put an outfit together, and it looks so good that you don't want take it off. I love when you when wear an outfit and everyone gives you a compliment, or NOT. But you get that look, like where is she going.. I love those looks. "If there not talking about you, then you doing something wrong"

These are some of my memorable fashion looks.... 

My  favorite memorable look is my wedding day... I wanted a vintage Hollywood look.
This look was a pull together look. Meaning I pulled it all together as a last minute option. Sometimes those are the best outfits....
  
So me and my styling partner had a fashion event, and I wanted to wear my new head wrap and purse so bad, I had to pull an oldie but goodie dress out of the wood works, lol. I was just grateful it stilled fit!


 





 
 
                         

New Orleans- It was a great trip, great fashion experience....
Ladies, I don't believe anyone is a fashion expert, I do believe style is subjective, BUT when you feel good you look good. These looks may not be your favorites but I felt fabulous in all of them! As such, I like to drive down my fashion runway from time to time. You should try it....

No comments:

Post a Comment