Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Spring outfits Tuesday


Last but not least. You have to have your church fit on point. Because that is were People look at you the most lol.. I love my church folks don't get me wrong. But this blue Stepford wives dress is classic and simple partnered with a yellow cluch and banging heels you are so ready to praise your God and look fine doing it!!  



This little number I believe it speaks for itself. Classic and sexy at the same time. Sometime we have to show a little leg. Fun and stylish. It's all about feeling comfortable in what you have on. That will make you feel sexy!! I know that works for me. 







Ok ladies now that spring is here. These are just a few styles that I feel are perfect!! This cute and funky fit pink t-shirt, holy jeans, sassy heel chic and cute. You can rock this hanging with your girls, your man or just vibing solo. However you rock it, just do it well.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment