Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Women Style Crush Wednesday!!!

   So I KNOW the trend is #WomenCrushWednesday... But since my first love is fashion, I have to always stay true to her.  lol.

So everyday, I scroll through my instagram timeline, and like hundreds of photos, of stylish women that have their own unique style. Street style is confidence, individuality, and a trendsetter. The thing with street style is you must exude, a carefree being. These are just of few of my women style crushes..


@findingpaola
individuality at its best, the necklace and lip color brings the entire look all together....  


@naturalgirlsrock
stunning, with a chic accent with the  gold cuff...
@pragmatic.joy
two words: effortless elegance.

@sytlecarmen
she made this simple look pop with that bright blue kimono dancing in the wind...

No comments:

Post a Comment