Monday, April 6, 2015

Black Girls Rock Monday!! Everyday we Rock!!

I'm watching Black Girls Rock 2015 on BET!! I'm getting excited & motivated more and more, about all the possibilities that we have right in front of us, all we have to do is be determined and focused and believe in ourselves that anything is possible through Christ Jesus! I can be honest with myself and you who reading this blog,  I felt many times that I wouldn't be successful in life, until I realized that once I decided what it is I wanted to do which is being in the fashion industry. So as of right now I am a Fashion Stylist and I realize no one can tell me that I'm not. We may not have a list of celebrity's to style as of right now, I believe that if we continue to work towards your goals and you have the Lord almighty on our side no one can stop myself nor my styling Partner Medgine!! Just food for thought or at least my thoughts...

Now to the good stuff Fashion!! So many stylish women I wish I could post all but I can't so these are just a few on my faves looks for the night!!

The First Lady of the United States of America Michelle Obama!! all white Dress States Elegance & Class!! One of the best dressed First Ladies I must say. I love how she expresses she wants us to know that we are beautiful and of course we Rock no matter what the word my say. 




Oh and Mrs. Jada I love this woman. She always rocks no matter what she wears. Classic style and what I love the most is that she not only rocks alone she has a great man by her side who loves her and supports her!! #blacklove nothing like it!! #20yearstrong 



The the lady who you never know what your going to get when it come to Fashion Ms. Erikca Badu!! Straight up funky. She makes anything work, you have to stand out. I love when you stand out that's what fashion all about staying in your own lane!! Miss Badu you Rock!!

Always hip and cute with Black & White with the red lip
Janelle Monae!! You Rock! Oh and that Jacket giving me life sets the outfit off!!


The Hosts always look fly!! Tracy Eliis Ross & Regina King you ladies rocked out tonight. You are talented and motivating not to mention these awesome bodies are out of this world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment