Thursday, April 9, 2015

Timeless Thursday!

I consider myself  a student of fashion. I have loved any all fashion. I believe in studying, from the beginning to the end... Period dramas are by far, my study guide and a true book of style through out the time .  I enjoy the details in all fashionable style, back in the 20s, 30s and before then.

The beauty of all these movies and  their fashion, is the fact that they are  the forefront of many fashion runways. As they inspire the designers  for their future collections.  They bring to life the character, they make the story believable.  They are a timeless capsule, holding on to all these fabulous fashion memories.

These are just of few of my favorites:


Downtown Abbey 1901

Atonement 1939 




Changeling 1928
 
       
         Dinah" -Dream Girls set in 1960s    
                                                       Anna Karenin 1877
Suge Color Purple 1930s

Mad Men 1960s

  Signing off Medgine

No comments:

Post a Comment