Thursday, April 2, 2015

Flawless Face Thursday!




So ladies anyone that knows me lately, I have been a makeup junkie. I'm loving all the affordable brands like NYX, Milani, NYC just to name a few. I'm obsessed I really need to slow down because I really don't have the room for all the items I've purchased so far. As we continue to blog about fashion, makeup will always to me be vital. I will often speak about makeup because I love it!! 

So today I'm going to share a few of my favorite Instagramers & youtubers with you. These ladies inspire me so much I can't even put it in words lol!! They make it look so easy, as I take it one day at a time I will eventually be able to do make up like these gurus!! In Fashion youb must have a flawless face. 

Guru @libralipsticklover Anna Nicole she is wearing her very own lip stick line called @nicoletbeauty follower her on the gram. 1st lippie Ojal 2nd lippie Rocklin 3rd loyalton. 



@colouredbeautiful she is a guru not only with makeup but with hair OMG and the wigs she rocks!! If these looks don't inspire you, I don't know what will. To me its just amazing to see these women and what they do with make up. She is also on YouTube @colouredbeautiful 



Anneka McLean is the first youtuber I started following. Amazing work @lovelyannaka YouTube channel is the same. Love you ladies!! Please keep putting out great beauty tips so we can all learn from you. Follow them for all things beauty. Be blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment