Sunday, April 19, 2015

Red Carpet Sunday

The MTV awards were recently on, and I have watched so many awards shows over the years. If you ask me who won or performed, I couldn't tell you. But if you ask me what everyone wore on the red carpet, I could  give you a playback!! 

The red carpet always amazes me,everyone always looks so pull together. 
They make it look so miraculously effortless. 
As if they whipped something out of their closet, threw their hair together, put a bit of blush and touched down on the red carpet! We all know that's not the case, but it's a great idea. Lol. 

Some women KILL the carpet every season while others, just fly under the radar,not being the best dressed nor worse. They played it safe. Well I am not here to speak on those ladies!! Only the latest and some greats!!!

These are a few of my fav looks from the MTV music awards red carpet:

 Scarlett Johansson looked fresh and  amazing in this Zuhair Murad romper. 
     She is giving me spring fever! 

    Cara Develigne looked simple 
and sensual in this Reem Acra dress..
  She is giving me royal goddess. 


Katie Stevens look so chic in white  chic shift dress by Rachel Zoe..
She is giving me a mod Audrey Hepburn 


  Jennifer Lopez speechless is this Versace set... She is giving me 
                  Hot boss!!!!


 
Haille Steinfeild looks rock chic in this skirt and top from Rodarte..
She is giving me sultry riding hood...

Next time your watching the red carpet, make sure you point out your fav looks 

Medgine signing the other half of 
Pardonourstyle


No comments:

Post a Comment