Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Mojo Wednesday


Finally getting my Mojo back when it comes to shopping, don't get me wrong I never stopped but I stopped with certain items. Of course like I've expressed an another post, I've gained some extra weight, and now working very hard to get it off and I praise GOD that it's working!!
So now is the time to revamp my wardrobe and the shoe department is one of areas!! I use to say I'm going to wait for this or that to happen, but the way I look at life now is that it's truely not promised, you have to live everyday to the fullest!! I may not be where I want to be but I'm striving to get there. 

I finally broke down after much research and decided to register with Shoe Dazzle!! I hope I don't regret it, can't wait to get my first purchase!! 


My first choice Viola!! Fell in love at first site I had to have them. The Yellow just makes this shoe stand out! I will defiantly be able to pair these with jeans, shorts, jumper. 


Oh my the Brandi!! I'm I love the red toe so me. Paired with a little black dress!! The sky is the limit. And usually I don't like prints. I was sold!! 

I know I know its spring, but I had to have them. The zipper and the flap. Xoxoox my kinda shoe! Stayed tuned to see how I rock my new shoes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment