Friday, April 10, 2015

Suitable Friday


Nothing looks better to me than a man with great style & confidence. That to me SCREAMS SEXY! I love when I look through magazines and I see all shades of handsome men in a variety of different colors and styles of suites. My favorite is the tailored suit. That's why I love my GQ magazine it show cases black tie to casual. I have many favorites of men with style, but here's just a peek of a few of men who I believe with out a shadow of a doubt have great style!!! 

My three kings of Fashion in sports. These fellas never fail me, always put together it also helps to have their bank accounts!! Lol very classic styles & tasteful I might add. :-) Photo Credit GQ Magazine. Chris Bosh Dwyane Wade Lebron James. Well done fellas as always. 


Pharrell Williams quite sprint but his fashion since is very loud and I love it!! Someone who stands out in a crowd. That's what fashions all about!! 


GQ Magazine Model sexy and Stylish even when reading the paper!! 


Two hot looks by the best dressed NBA player!! let's go Heat!! Still love my team win or loose. 


You have to love a man with his baby girl how adorable is this!! Makes my heart melt. David Beckham and Daughter Harper look at those cheeks!! Dailymail.co.uk

I'm going to call Denzil Washington my Vintage fashion ICON!! yes he's mature but he will never go out of style!! GQ Magazine. 

Of course I must end with few tailored 
styles. Classic & Chic mens styles!!

 Natea W. (Imadeface)

No comments:

Post a Comment