Tuesday, April 7, 2015

SHADY TUESDAY!!!!

Its all about one of my favorite accessories SHADES.....

Shades are not only a great way to keep the sun away, but they can make any outfit pop. I live in the sunshine state and my shades are always accessible. The great thing about shades, are there are so many to pick from. There are everyday shades, classic shades, and funky shades. Check out a few of my favorite shades....

I call her Madeline, she is simple, yet she is a mademoiselle... I like to pair her with MAC's barbeque... lip color
I like to wear her with a olive romper...
Madonna is her name, and she is ready too hit any rock star party. I pair her with MAC's sin lip color.
She can be worn with a simple chic black dress, definitely all black! 
OH! Donna. That's her name a 70s baby; she should always be paired with a simple pale lip. You can wear her with
a simple white maxi dress or shift dress!
Melissa she is a everyday girl, I paired with a rouge lip color by Mary Kay, she can worn with a simple white t-shirt and jeans....


I call her  JADE, I love to pair her with  anything that is daring. She is 80s chic!
I love to wear her with MAC's heroine lip.


Harriet is elegant, but not old. She can be worn with a patterned dress as seen above.

Ladies next time, you step out into the sunshine, make sure your shade add some pop to your look!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment