Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Bold Print Wednesday!!!

Ladies & Gentlemen!! when I think of prints & bright colors of course I think of Spring, & what better place to reside is in the sunshine state Florida Miami to be exact!! Although year round were able to wear these types of prints because it usually always sunny!! I can honestly say I'm in love with all the prints and the mixing and matching that I've been seeing. I'm just a little obsessed.

So check out some of my favorite bold prints!!! 

Of course these two beautiful dresses one you can wear going out on the town, and of course the one on the left for the work place. Both are very sexy!! And fun!!

Loving the switch up of prints either wear printed bottom or top depending on your mood and occasion.

I love the mixing of prints!! Only a few can rock this well style inspiration!!
I'm such a fan of long dresses and skirts it crazy but what can I say it's sexy & classy. 
Of course my partners Medgine going to love these prints!! Tribal prints so elegant. This picture speaks for itself beautiful. 

Last but not least my co-worker got on board with his Hawaiian print button up!! Well done Kelvine don't forget to check out his socks!! Fellas don't be affaird to wear bright colors and prints be bold and make that's statement. 


Natea W. 

No comments:

Post a Comment